Job Title:Pathways Student Internship (Summer)
Agency: Office of Personnel Management
Job Announcement Number:1-CEG-2012
|$22,115.00 to $30,456.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, May 11, 2012 to Sunday, May 20, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time – Internships|
|Few vacancy(s) – Washington DC, DC United StatesView Map
Few vacancy(s) – Boyers, PA United StatesView Map
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED:
|Student/Internship Program Eligibles|
The U.S. Office of Personnel Management is the President’s agent and advisor for the Government’s human resources management systems. OPM’s key responsibility is to ensure these systems support agencies in recruiting, hiring and retaining the merit-based, high-quality, diverse workforce necessary to meet the needs of the American people.
This program is for current students enrolled in a wide variety of educational institutions from high school to graduate level, with paid opportunities to work at OPM and explore Federal careers while still in school.
- U.S. Citizen
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be enrolled at least half-time at a qualifying institution
Performs a variety of clerical work in an office such as:
- Prepare, receive, review and verify documents.
- Locate and compile data or information from files or records.
- Use office automation software to produce a wide variety of documents or data for
various office needs, to include scanning documents.
- Perform a wide variety of recordkeeping, reporting, and informational duties in
support of the organization’s programs.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
1 Rating Be the first to review
300 S Harbor Blvd Ste 310, Anaheim, CA 92805
13215 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92843
1000 Lakes Dr Ste 400, West Covina, CA 91790 » Map (626) 918-5922